What can you do with your 9/11 Commission reports?

What can you do with your 9/11 Commission reports?

If you have purchased a 9/11 Commission report, you may consider its use to protest the 9/11 "whitewash" Commission.

One possibility is to send a copy to either Senator Clinton or Senator Schumer of New York.

You could make a copy of the cover and the first few pages and send to book to one, the copied pages to the other.

Demand your money back! Demand our money back from the wasted and unproductive costs of the 9/11 Commission!

Demand that each of these Senators be held responsible to demand the truth. The events of Sept. 11 took place in their state and had the greatest effect on their constituents.

They need to consider "A Real 9/11 Commission" and Investigation and demand that actions be taken to resolve this tragedy.

The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton
New York City Office
780 Third Avenue Suite 2601
New York, NY 10017
Phone: (212) 688-6262
Fax: (212) 688-7444

The Honorable Charles E. Schumer
757 Third Avenue Suite 17-02
New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212-486-4430
Fax: 212-486-7693


Site Search
Advanced Search